Hello! I want to post some retroperspective analysis of BTC LTC ratio in 2016 with main fundamental reasons which influenced on LTCBTC ration in my opinion.
You can see picture with 5 points here https://www.tradingview.com/x/UVAUQ95L/
- Litecoin core 0.10.x was released and LTCBTC ratio stabilized after dropping in the end of 2015.
- LA announced Road Map with great promises and ratio went up because of investors expectations.
- Roadmap was not released in the timeline, and investors began to get rid of Litecoin assets.
- Litecoin was added on gdax for trade, also RoadMap was released and these positive news did pump LTC a little bit.
- But the very small volume of gdax trading, and only promises without innovation and real code provoked massive dump LTCBTC to present time.
PS Is it possible to post picture on the forum directly in the thread?