MWEB Progress Update Thread

I was wondering what will happen to GRIN after this upgrade as well .

Yeah, and with BEAM too, what made them special will be now available on a much more respected coin. To be honest i sold them for LTC, they well may still pump alot, but a coin with a history like LTC, having non interactive MW. For me that makes GRIN/BEAM obsolete.

I think it’s more positive for them due to Exchange re-evaluation and the common goal to maintain the MW blockchain . Also they already have ASIC. @David 's view on this is appreciated

History in the making here hopefully, Litecoin tot the moon :last_quarter_moon:

1 Like

cmon man, do it :smiley:

Hi,

I’m a Portfolio Manager from Brazil and We wish you all the best on this implementation!

Our investors are into Litecoin and we appreciate your effort.

I’m wondering if Litecoin has some negotiations with new partnerships in order to make feasible crypto as a way of payment (truly)

In my thoughts, Apple Pay or any other tech company should be talking with you in order to implement new gateways of payments.

2 Likes

I hope all is going well. Something is expected to happen today… Funny name release to go out…

By the look of it, it’s almost complete!

See the following Github repo.

• ltc-mweb/libmw/pull/50
  • ltc-mweb/litecoin
7 Likes

I love that it’s non-interactive. That was my biggest gripe with the other implementations of it.

Crypto is complicated enough without coins that have a UX totally different from everything else.

Thank you to the LTC team for working so hard on this. I don’t have enough in my bag to donate but I am hopeful for this community! You have my support

So… is mimblewimble code complete? Or are we submitting the college essay at 11:59pm? Or are we emailing the professor that we need more time because of “personal issues” or “technical issues?” haha in all seriousness, it’s fine if you’re running a bit late. To be fair you still have a few hours…

1 Like

Also,

I’m anxious here…

Has this donation been confirmed?

College essay for sure. Nearly everyone of my deadlines is met right around 11:59 PM PST.

14 Likes

You probably have been awake for a week. It’s not your fault btc is dumping. Thanks for the work

Yup, i see the 0.1 LTC right there

https://twitter.com/DavidBurkett38/status/1371708505191809024

3 Likes

Nice (!!) — the entire community is indebted!

I’ll have a look just to be able to say i had a look.

When we start with testnet?

3 Likes