MWEB Progress Update Thread

Great work David! Thanks for keeping the community updated. Please drop some features (MVP) and get some sleep. :slight_smile: We’re in it for the long haul and you’ll learn loads in testing.

2 Likes

Awesome! I would not know where to start with what you’re doing, but I Thank you!

1 Like

Wonderful!

1 Like

Thank you, Charlie. I have donated what I could for now. Sorry for not helping before, but I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

No problem at all! Any help is appreciated!

5 Likes

Mate you are the best! We all respect you coz nobody speaks like you!
There are much more important things then money!
Good luck and wish you the best.

1 Like

No premine, benevolent founder, growing utility, adoptions, and collaborations, zero downtime since inception, well recognized, LTC is the hidden gem in plain sight.

8 Likes

Thanks Charlie and David so much, I have also donated what I could for now, appreciate all you guys have done.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for David and coblee’s innovation on litecoin. Anyway, let us who have been holding litecoin see innovation and progress. At the same time, we also see some hope. The performance of litecoin has lagged behind many new cryptocurrencies

1 Like

Thank you Charlie, wise words indeed.

1 Like

Seems like I need to do little PhD to understand all of this jargon. I am sure LTC is in good hands. I just got recently fascinated by this Alt Coin. I believe it will be one of future currency which people will use side by side with BTC. It is going to give good competition to BTC.

1 Like

3 days and “To The Moon”!

1 Like

buy before pump brothers.

1 Like

Why do you think so? MW won’t be implemented in production on 15th March. Like David said: " Code-complete means ready for developer reviews & formal audits. It will not be ready for activation until after all reviews & audits are finished."

3 Likes

I would like to donate $250,000 in LTC for your efforts. Best address to send?

19 Likes

Wow. That is an insane amount of money :laughing:

We’ve got a donation thread setup here: Litecoin Confidential Transactions / MWEB - Dedicated Fund

Charlie’s matching all donations, so we could really hit his pocketbook hard with a donation like that :slight_smile:

Currently the only thing that fund was used for is a $6000 monthly payment to me for working on MWEB, but this would allow us to grow the operation a decent bit!

8 Likes

Some day David will be adding MW to bitcoins protocol
surely we are writing history…keep up the best work going on David .

1 Like

This amount with Charlie’s matching would change things quite a bit. I’m not even sure if I would expect Charlie to match. I think he will, because he is quite the man of his words, but I don’t think he expected this. (And he should buy quite a few LTC for this. :D)
But of course this is the point of matching, to provide an extra incentive. Well, first, I’m curious if this comment is real at all.

Correct. I didn’t expect this. But I will definitely match it. And yes, I would have to buy quite a few LTC for this.

I believe this comment is real as I’ve reached out to him on Twitter and he seems genuine. If and when we do get the donation, I will buy the LTC and match it. And will announce it on Twitter.

18 Likes

wait, so what happened with whatever was over $6k a month ? i hoped my donation would go to you no matter how much was donated previously :frowning:

1 Like