Litecoin Core (64-bit) - the set password does not match

The password is longer than 6 characters at the end that I replaced, but if I made a mistake, then it could be 5 or vice versa 7 characters that I should check? I’m tired of thinking. hashcat fails to start.

• First, don’t worry. LTC/BTC is at ATL, so you wouldn’t want to sell it right now.
  • Second, hashcat is your best shot. You can use it on any live linux like debian. Just “apt install hascat” and have fun. This is the hashmode you should use:

11300 | Bitcoin/Litecoin wallet.dat | Password Managers

• Third, you just have a good puzzle to solve. Lot’s of people would have a lot of fun doing that. Don’t you even bother getting tired.
1 Like

Difficult, I haven’t used Linux before.

You will be able to download it and use it LIVE without install in your old computer. You can grab a debian live at debian.org, put it on a usb-disk and then boot temporally. Then install hashcat and have fun!

1 Like

I’ll try it tomorrow, thanks.

nothing does not work and it does nothing at all from this Linux.

Sorry pal… Seems scammy.

One thing I have learned all these years: If it seems too good to be true, it must be too good to be true.

You can sell any file at this satoshidisk without having it checked for the actual funds. So, if you are not scamming, please do better.

1 Like

No, I have the file, the price is on purpose so that they don’t buy it, but simply as proof that I have the file. Help restore access to coins and I will give you 10 litecoins.

Please everybody, it is INDEED EASY to recover the password and I told him the password on a private message.

So DONT BUY THE FILE!!! You can be fooled!!!

2 Likes

20% is the usual cost. So I suggest you increase your offer to LTC 25.6.

Inside there are 128 coins with a small change, I think we will agree with you, I agree to 28 LTC, I can’t wait to get access to my coins and sell them at the current rate.

I used hashcat and found the password you ‘missed’. I sent you on a private message and kindly asked you to remove the message above since it may be a scam. I didn’t take me 2 minutes to find out the password with the hints he gave.

Also, I am advising everyone to please DON’T BUY the file. It may be empty and YOU may be scammed by greed of having a working password.

I am just waiting for @Kolya_Kosmos to reply my private message since I already HELPED him.

1 Like

It would appear having gotten the password @Kolya_Kosmos has disappeared. Unless it was a bait and switch. But hopefully @Kolya_Kosmos will come back and tell us if the password worked, and if it has, send @Lite_Diss some LTC.

1 Like

@ltc.kiwi Looks like @Kolya_Kosmos disappeared. Should I start a new topic asking ppl to help me retrieve my 25.6 LTC? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh no. Please don’t encourage the scammers.

Just kidding, I will never do that.

I am just concerned unadvised ppl buying that file. Is there a moderator who can actually scrap that message?

just flag it.

Yes, did it.

1 Like

I celebrated the new year and holidays, but today I saw - damn, password found. @Lite_Diss you are the correct password: Ry7b%jim55555
Give me your address and I’ll send you some LTC. The topic can be closed. @Lite_Diss found my password.

Hello @Kolya_Kosmos, I would be glad to receive the funds on the same address I made for the GET YOUR IDEA OUT OF THE PAPER AND WIN 3.5 LTC! #LITECOIN Hands-on Campaign - Deadline: August 31 campaign:

MRfp1n5jQD6Ps6PcVS6o2984rxeYmxepjk

It is a public address so anyone can escrow your kind thankfulness. As said before, I DO NOT ADVICE anyone to BUY the file, since you MAY be scammed by you own greed. I also advised @Kolya_Kosmos to delete the message containing the password, since anyone could you to get his funds.

Aside of that, I would be happy if this was not a scam attempt and also happy if I successfully helped someone to retrieve a long time lost wallet.

3 Likes