Litecoin Core (64-bit) - the set password does not match

@ltc.kiwi Looks like @Kolya_Kosmos disappeared. Should I start a new topic asking ppl to help me retrieve my 25.6 LTC? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh no. Please don’t encourage the scammers.

Just kidding, I will never do that.

I am just concerned unadvised ppl buying that file. Is there a moderator who can actually scrap that message?

just flag it.

Yes, did it.

1 Like

I celebrated the new year and holidays, but today I saw - damn, password found. @Lite_Diss you are the correct password: Ry7b%jim55555
Give me your address and I’ll send you some LTC. The topic can be closed. @Lite_Diss found my password.

Hello @Kolya_Kosmos, I would be glad to receive the funds on the same address I made for the GET YOUR IDEA OUT OF THE PAPER AND WIN 3.5 LTC! #LITECOIN Hands-on Campaign - Deadline: August 31 campaign:

MRfp1n5jQD6Ps6PcVS6o2984rxeYmxepjk

It is a public address so anyone can escrow your kind thankfulness. As said before, I DO NOT ADVICE anyone to BUY the file, since you MAY be scammed by you own greed. I also advised @Kolya_Kosmos to delete the message containing the password, since anyone could you to get his funds.

Aside of that, I would be happy if this was not a scam attempt and also happy if I successfully helped someone to retrieve a long time lost wallet.

3 Likes