How Much Will One Litecoin be worth by 31st August 2019

Price Prediction Talk…
What’s your take on this?
The right prediction will win a small fraction of LTC (5% of a single LTC) from me direct into your wallet by 2nd September 2019.:nerd_face: :handshake: Just for the fun of it…:wink:

1 Like

$171.67 usd

1 Like

that is a very exact amount…:laughing::+1:

1 Like

ahah why are doing this? Just interested? :smile:

yeah - just for the fun of it…:laughing: stay lite. stay crypto.

My guess is $133.33 (no other reason than the number looks 'funny) :slight_smile:

1 Like

ahah ok, I see :joy:
then my guess is $164.37

1 Like

987 € in cinsideration of the halfing :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m a bit late to the party. My guess for price will be $143. This is neutral. I’m assuming that we will see a gain into the 180-200 range before August. After a dump I can see $143 being a great point to start the next wave.

1 Like

Welcome 702btc, never too late mate…in fact, the party is just gettin’ started. Nice analysis there by the way…sounds golden!

250€ minimum

1 Like

Alright Litecoiners - we are 25 days away from THE DAY…All prediction are now locked and closed…May the Lite be with you!

2 Likes

150$, max

1 Like

naisse call. welcome to the litecoin community buddy.

$160 give or take $5 is my guess. Lets see!

1 Like

I hope 200 dollars.

1 Like

Do you really based your expectations on reality or just on your wish? :slight_smile:
Really, I would like to have it run to more than 200 $, but when you see what happened yesterday (lost almost 11%), my feeling is not that good…
I hope I’m wrong about this feeling…

1 Like

the last halving the price was like 3.06 or some such in aug 2015 and it was 1 year and 6 months later

3.80 or something in march of that year. It then went to 6 bucks by april and then took off.

So I hodl LTC but unimpressed.

Need the halving and then need the hype of mimblewimble but not looking like we will get mimblewimble lately

brad

My trader said me 135$. I believe him and I bought litecoin for 2000$)))

1 Like

nice investment - now hodl on tight and get ready for the ride…