[WTS] Bitmain Antminer L7 9.5 Gh/s Used Units refurbished units up for sale for $2,900 USD per unit

Bitmain Antminer L7 9.5 Gh/s Used Units refurbished units up for sale for $2,900 USD per unit along with PSU. These are used units, they dont have Bitmain’s original warranty, they come with reseller’s warranty of 180 days. I’m working on commission here, as an affiliate for this reseller. The reseller is verified and registered company existing for a very long time and in more than 3 states of United States Of America paying taxes with good standing & good reviews not only on reviews sites but social media, which i have personally verified, and on the government business databases.

I can crack good deals with bulk discount if you have a requirement of more than 10 units. You can contact me here on the forum, or you can drop me an email at

davidganton1@gmail.com

I’m not sharing re-seller’s direct details as people get direct with the company and i loose my commission. Hope you guys are considerate of that. If you want i can share the exact price lists here in my next post.
Cheers