[WTS} Antminer L3+ & S9 purchased from Bitmain Ready to Ship

https://www.bitrated.com/dazzywazzy

Pricing as follows:

• Bitmain Antminer L3+ 504MH/s 800w Litecoin Miner with Power Supply Ready to Ship - $3300USD
  • Bitmain Antminer S9 with APW3++ Power Supply Ready to Ship - $2800USD

Handling Time: 1-5 days depending on payment method.

Shipping: Shipping is via DHL Express and will take roughly 3 - 7 business days to arrive to your door, however most the time it is much quicker.

I prefer BTC/ETH or Bank Transfer however will accept Paypal to long term members with good reputations. Prices will be cheaper for BTC/ETH/Bank Transfer obviously.

I am located in Australia and goods will ship directly from China. Happy to go through whatever verification methods needed.

Full tracking is also given to the buyer.

Warranty: 6 Months warranty with Bitmain direct. This means if the machine breaks (less than 2% failure rate) you will need to organise warranty directly with Bitmain, not through me. I can however assist you with this if needed. Miners are ready to be shipped immediately after payment is done!

Tested and 100% fully working! No dead chips! PSU is included! - APW3++ 2017 Oct Batch, 6 months warranty from Bitmain!!!

escrow accepted?

@dazzywazzy are you still selling antminer s9?

Quando? When?

above is from 2017.

price of L3+ now in USA I was offered was $80 w/psu and shipping. In USA it was not worth running one at that price with the 10c kWh here and the May 15th 33% summer electric rate increase.

later
brad