Withdrawel ltc electrum

Hi,

My father bought ltc a long time ago. I have a phrase of 11 words so one is missing. I don’t have the file to open it with in combination with my private key.

The only thing i have is the password of electrum wallet and the private key.

The status of the transaction stays as unpaid and it’s only possible to read the file.

any way to withdrawal?

‘The status of the transaction’

Does this mean you have access to the wallet and have sent them somewhere?

status is unpaid. Because i logged in with my password only.

Can’t add the wallet that was saved on the laptop, because don’t have it

So, you have ltc electrum, password for it, and the wallet works… what’s the problem?

Could you drop the transaction id (tx) here so we can look at it on the litecoin explorer?

I want to send it to binance. The status of the transaction stays on unpaid. This is because i access the wallet with only reading.

can’t figure it out how to get full access with private key & password without the missing words and walletfile

if you want to figure it out yourself … start here: https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/mgihrn/i_only_have_1112_words_to_my_litecoin_wallet_no/

i’m Zerpling on reddit btw :stuck_out_tongue:

haha thanks, will look into it. If it’s real i appreciate the help.

It might be that your father setup a multisig wallet, needs more than one key to sign transactions.

Also might be a legacy litecoin address, what year did he get his litecoins?

Personally I would recreate the wallet from seed, trying all options for the final 12th word. I believe the wordlist is the same as bitcoin bip 39