Will LTC Price Hit $100?

Despite being a lite version of Bitcoin, LTC price failed to grab the attention of the market participants and therefore continues to trade within narrow ranges.

As per Coinpedia’s formulated Litecoin price prediction, most of the foremost institutions could invest and accept LTC as a payment. It is a possible reality as the fact that LTC lowers transaction speeds and costs, which is anticipated to be appealing.

As per the platform if the coin gains some hype in the upcoming months, then the price of LTC can strike a high of above $83 in 2022. However, with increasing bearish influence, LTC can fall to a price level at $54 until the end of 2022.

5 Likes

I think, that bearish behavior is temporary. We will see the price of $100, again. I also see, that LTC, is not very popular, so scammers, don’t bother to create problems. I like this.

3 Likes

Take in consideration the bigger picture. FED is rising interest. All global economy is due to recession.

1 Like

Yes $100 soon somewhere in January as people fomo for ltc halving in August will see a high of $1k

Maybe. We can’t guarantee that it will happen soon since the market is bearish.

Yes. We can see LTC touching $100 next year. But I don’t know for sure when the bear market will settle down.

1 Like

Can’t really say anything. LTC has great potential. Guess, we have to wait to find that out.

Yes, potentially. We can expect it to hit the $100 mark in 2023 once the bearish market settles down.

1 Like

Yes. We can see LTC touching $100 next year. But I don’t know for sure when the bear market will settle down.

We can expect it to hit the $100 mark in 2023 once the bearish market settles down.

This year is going to end. As per market experts, next year will be good.Let’s hope for the best.

1 Like

Yes, it will definitely go up. There is no doubt. I believe the market will start to recover very soon.

next year will be good.Let’s hope for the best.

I expect it, to be good too

Yes, there is certainly scope for it!

Yes, we are at ~$100.

1 Like

~$130 I will double the money I bought at ~$65 because of the FTX bankrupt wave. So, I may split my money in half.

Edit: Not selling. I may split, put back half on a exchange and set up a S&L. So I will surf the uptrend.

1 Like

Also all in on Litecoin till the ratio reaches the minimum 4 LTC = 1 BTC. Then I might consider holding some btc as there is too much value in having two non-competing blockchains of such similarity for security reasons.

1 Like

Plus Litecoin is better with mweb.

Everywhere you go and buy something, you should drop a line to support and ask for a payment option with Litecoin.

Exactly. If all crypto holders did this, we’d get to mass adoption much faster.

1 Like