Will litecoin be a good investment in 2019?

Well!! litecoin is performing really well in the crypto market, several crypto experts predict that the
litecoin price prediction the price will rise high in the upcoming years.
investment for the context of 2 to 3 years will give better returns on investments.

What’s your point of view on litecoin?

3 Likes

Yes, I’m invested in Litecoin and I think it will be a good investment because of the technology and community behind it. I am long the Litecoin community which anyone on Twitter following them would probably agree is a good idea. It’s the technology part of Litecoin I think people don’t appreciate. As a engineer, I find working with Litecoin to be much easier. The 2 minute block time makes it faster to develop and test, especially helpful with Lightning network engineering. Everything on Litecoin transfers well to Bitcoin. Further, I find sending money around with Litecoin is cheaper and easier because the fees and block time, so I will always be holding and transacting with Litecoins. And, I like doing business online with vendors that accept Litecoin, I would pay a premium if it means pay in LTC and it’s disappoint to see when Litecoin is not an option to pay. For my investment in Litecoin, I mine Litecoin, hold mostly computer hardware and masternodes. Right now I am hoarding my LTC because of the halving coming up in August. Generally, I don’t speculate on the price of Litecoin relative to other crypto investments. I actually would put myself into the Bitcoin maximalist camp. Yet, I’m invested in Litecoin and I certainly think it will be a good investment in 2019 and beyond.

YES! Like any other cryptocurrency. Crypto is constantly growing. Therefore personally I buy immediately. I mean I know that many people are trying to buy at the lowest price point, but it’s not so easy. But the fact that litecoin will grow is for sure.

About litecoin: I think litecoin is a great cryptocurrency to invest in. I use the some criteria for choosing currencies (I attached the article below). And in my opinion, litecoin fully meets all the criteria for choosing a cryptocurrency. I’m also interested in knowing what others think about this.
Link to the article:

Yes, i think it’s good opportunities to invest in Litecoin Masternode.

first of all buying this you can research in detail with pricing , YOY growth, ROI and more…

Regards,
Team Mnroi

I don’t know whether to invest in lightcoin. Now it is really cheap. And it continues to fall in price. Will there be a rise after the fall? While the downward trend remains.
Weekly

Bitcoin has risen in price, but Litecoin has not yet. Maybe time to buy it? Will Litecoin catch up with Bitcoin? The idea is to.

But in 2019, this was definitely not a good investment. :grinning:

I think Litecoin will outperform Bitcoin. In any case, I will not lose. I managed to convert my bitcoins into currency, even before they became cheaper. Here https://trastra.com/ is this online service with which you can order a payment card for converting cryptocurrency into euros.

1 Like