Why still hold Litecoin?

I prefer to hold Litecoin even now because although it has been in the market for so many years, the value of Litecoin has been a lot steadier than other cryptos that have been in the market for a similar period of time. This is why I still like to buy and hold on to Litecoin. It sure has its own perks over bitcoin and other crypto-coins, but I genuinely use it as a standard average wealth saving mode or payment mode.

Litecoin already failed, they’re new update corrupted android wallets. Say goodbye.

1 Like

When investing, the question is always whether to sell or hold. I myself never make the decision in which cryptocurrency to invest easy and think long and hard. But when I make a decision, I stand behind it. Of course, not all investments will work out, but with some I have hope that they will have a great future and could be the next big thing. And then I certainly don’t sell now, but wait until the prices have recovered and continue to rise until they have reached a stable high plateau.

Litecoin has a promising future and that is the only reason for holding it. In some aspects, LTC is even better than BTC. I am sure the price will rise significantly as Litecoin becomes more popular.

2 Likes

Yes possibly.

It might become in your future.

Litecoin is one of the best cryptos to invest in. Litecoin has not been performing for some time but I think it will change in the coming years.

I always see litecoin as a good option to diversify my funds and this is the only reason why I have been holding it for such a long time.

Litecoin is great.

Just “lost” 7 LTC thanks to trustwallet’s update policy. Better stay away from that wallet.

lite coin is awesome, especially during trade and send funds.

Agree totally. No downtime for years. Resilient

There’s a quite obvious answer to this question. LTC has small fees and easy going transactions. LTC is as simole as possible so it will be afloat for more than 3-4 years and in the long-term it will grow