Why I Sold All My LTC Just Now :(

I would agree except for

LTC halving in August

and

Mimblewimble (which from what I understand BTC is NOTgoing to do)

thus LTC showing a bit of ‘balls’ with going mimblewimble alone…I figure it will go up

chump or champ that is my view
brad

Aight lol. So I bought 15.30 LTC again at $76.88.

History repeats.

Let’s see how this goes.

A guy recently asked me if I want to buy Olive trees at good price.
I know nothing about Olive oils nor their regular price.
So of course I didn’t buy.

ExkhartJV, if you continue buying LTC expecting to be rich, and panic selling on first red candle - ask yourself how much you actually know about Litecoin?

I advise you go read this and understand the fundamentals behind it. Then, if you like it, hold it. If not, don’t buy the Olive trees you know nothing about.

Your history can teach you a lot - you were pissed at buying for $15 ltc - and if you didn’t panic sell you’d have triple today. But you panic sold and rebought at 75 and panic sold at $50. What do you conclude?

If you took time for example to read the report in the link I have given you, you’d see there were guys who PERFECTLY predicted these price appreciations almost so it’s scary.

I don’t want to say anything else but fool and his money are soon separated. My main question is, why did you invest in it in the first place? You bought it to become rich it seems to me, and there are other guys wanting to get rich as well. So as you say the market was mean to you by dipping LTC from 17 to 15 for you… then we can say you’re mean by not wanting other guys to profit and you want to sell them your coin higher than you bought it.

Get real man!

LEL. I did say i was more experienced in crypto. Panic selling is as bad as hodling way past the top. imho.

No, i don’t know as much about litecoin as you. But, I’m 2 years wiser now so i know not to panic sell. LTC already dropped to 75, but i won’t sell. mhmm uWu.

and i already saw it hit $200 myself. So obv., i now have a realistic price expectation because it has already happened.

Anyway, I do know enough about LTC from these 2 years to know it’s not a scam coin. I started out thinking it was, but now I know it’s a little bit more legit than XYZ_ABC alts.

Charlie quit his job to work on LTC full time, and the foundation has hired on more ppl, so now it’s looking more and more like a serious project and i’ll have to read that report to know more… but

I mean, it’s serious enough that LTC won’t go to $0.

But tbh, if I see it hit $80 or something, I’ll probably sell lol. I mean that’s already a lot of gain.

And I do believe we’re still in the bear market, so I’ll try to re-buy if it dips again.

This must be bull bait. You realize this is what happened at 4 dollars.

I don’t think it’s a bull trap. Because The psychological barrier was at 6k btc. After that it might fall again, But as soon as it hit 6k btc, we knew LTC was goign to go up for sure.

I’m still hodling my 15 ltc. waiting for $200 lol… crying inside

So sad I sold all my LTC at $79.6… and now after work i check and it’s at $86!?

I thought it was a momentary pump… but no. Looks like a repeat of last summer.

don’t feel bad I mined 12,695 LTC and moved them to btc equiv when LTC was never above $2. Just got back around 347 LTC recently. Half of what I got now has to beat the $94.65 LTC high this past 3 weeks.

Buying high and selling what I should not sell…it is how I ROLL!

sigh

brad

After btc hit 7k, i re-bought because LTC can only go up. Now i have 16.74 ltc (added more funds).

Not going to lie, not going to hodl because… this pump isn’t going to last.

I’m in HODL mode. My price average for my recent buy was about $88 bucks more or less.

I’m in LTC/BTC long term though. Have a few altcoins that may pump, but got in so low I just also HODL.

less than 6 crypto wallets in all I think counting BTC and LTC

we will see

chump or champ
brad

Hodling on all the coins or LTC only?

i have a few other alts in small marketcaps, so i could only buy less than $10. Probably not worth mentinoing to you guys, but during the bull year, these $10 were worth over $1k…

Not sure why BTC crashed after hitting 9050 on coinbase. But I do know that it wasn’t manipulatino because stock market crashed too. And whoever is a super expert in shorting with leverage probably made so much money.

But now I’m just hodling until everything comes back ^_^. Which is eventual because there’s no way people are goign to let BTC fall after just breaking 9k :D.

Thank you for sharing your opinion, interesting. Don’t you believe that BTC was made up by governments to carry out some kind of an experiment?

Well, the FBI holds one of the largest btc wallets… so…

I don’t think it was made by the government though. They used a Japanese name… that’s unlike all of the “Project Codenames” that are known.

but if it were really created by the government, it wouldn’t make sense since it gave so many regulatory agencies headaches in terms of legal problems.

Yeah, you are right but yet there is something weird in this “anonymity” and manipulation

Lol… you are CRAZY if you ask me
Litecoin will grow up to the ROOF within 2 years.
https://litecoinkoers.nl/ the current price is 120 euro (50% growth) in comparison with last month.

1 Like

Dang bro, I’m sorry that happened to you :frowning:

No. I don’t think so because many governments are against its use. So, why would they create it in the first place?

You’ve learned your lesson. It is preferable to learn from your mistakes than to feel sorry. Next time, take your time and then act.

How has it been?
Results of that dream coming thru?