Which Litecoin wallet is the best?

What is a lite coin?
Lite coin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. Lite coin is an open-source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances.
Best Lite Coin Wallet:

Everyone provides a lite coin wallet. But the matter is who provides a much-secured wallet.
If you want the best lite coin wallet I suggest the brand called brugu. Build your own lite coin wallet with them. They offered the best security features.

Exodus Wallet

Exodus is a very popular multi-coin wallet that supports litecoin, bitcoin, ether, ripple and many other coins. It’s available on desktop for Mac, Windows and Linux. It’s popularbecause it allows you to see all your coins in an easy to read portfolio.

Get your own cryptocurrency wallet developed with Steem Experts now. Reach us here https://steemexperts.com/cryptocurrency-wallet-developer-company/

I would still suggest that the best wallet is that which allows the coin owner to possess their own keys - anything that does not puts the coin owner at risk of losing all their coins.

You can try exodus for multi currencies wallet

Exodus is easy. I recommend that.

1 Like

I think the best one is Electrum-LTC and if we want to go further then Trezor.