Where can i invest my litecoin

I just bought some litecoins. where is the best platform for me to invest it so as to earn more.

2 Likes

you can check online.

1 Like

You can earn interest on cryptos through Gemini Exchange by them loaning it out. It carries slight 3rd party risk compared to staking crypto.

2 Likes

Nice
Was that your 1st litecoin investment?

2 Likes

Risk risk risk. But if you’re happy with someone else holding your Litecoin in exchange for a percentage look at Thorchain.

1 Like

Well I bought LTC back in 2017 and the return has been less than I’d hoped. BTC purchased in the same timeframe has performed impressively. My 2 cents hold BTC for a least 2 years and you’ll be in the same boat. Why go the DeFI way to earn a low return and risk your asset when hoddling will provide a 3 digit percentage return in a couple of years. See BTC ROI

3 Likes

Just keep it in your wallet

1 Like

don’t get fixed on Crypto investments. There are good Income sources in retail, food Streetwear and many more.

1 Like

Research is your best option at this point instead of asking for advice, find out what works for you first.

Invest by converting more USD to LTC. Most staking gives you a fake variation of the actual currency that is supposed to match, but I wouldn’t risk it. You could just continue to dollar cost average and hodl like it’s meant to be.

2 Likes

lol, yea “slight” risk right.

One of the biggest issues in crypto is the narrowminded approach to invest in crypto only.

Better is to get a ecommerce site, sell goods, diversify. The only way you can protect yourself is to invest in areas where you have knowledge or you can rent knowledge.

Would suggest just putting them on a hardware wallet… The people who offer these kind of services are usualy the ones that go bust

I don’t see any advantage in a hardware wallet. I neither see any advantage in a safe.

So you don’t see any value in a device that can hold millions of addresses on dozens of coins and tokens at the same time never exposing your private keys to anybody including hackers even if your computer is infested with malware ? Maybe it’s time to learn about private keys and the right way to use them, for your own safety and prosperity.