When accessing the old wallet, the program crashes.

Hi, I have a problem with my wallet. The last time I synced my wallet was in 2021. I have a backup of this wallet in 2021, 2020 and 2019.
I upgraded to the latest version of the Litecoin Core Wallet and synced completely without connecting my wallet.
I try to open each version of my wallet, but the program tries to open my wallet for a while and then just crashes.
I tried it on Windows, Linux and MacOS, the result is the same - the program always crashes.
Running with -reindex -rescan does not succeed, when the program gets to july 25 2017, around 8:00 pm, it crashes.

How do I regain access to my wallet?

2 Likes

I found a solution to my problem. I had a complete copy of my wallet and blockchain for 2021. At that time the wallet had a small amount of LitŠµcoins. I decided not to wait for the full synchronization, because I had already tried to do it. I tried to transfer the existing LitŠµcoins on my balance to the newly created wallet, and it worked. After this transfer the synchronization did not interrupt again and the wallet was fully synchronized. I transferred all the funds to the new wallet, I will not use the old one anymore.
I hope this solution helps someone.

7 Likes