Web site litecoin.com

Don’t you think that the design of the https://litecoin.com/en/ website is outdated and looks too modest?

2 Likes

Design is subjective. I think it looks great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I agree, It needs a better design and more info for Individual, Developer, and Merchants

Few suggestions,

• Litecoin supported wallets
  • Developer portal with list of libraries etc
  • Merchant tools
3 Likes

It should feature some tokenomics and charts similar to what can be found for Bitcoin and Litecoin below.

Also it could feature a chart showing how many Litecoins are mined / in circulation and how many are left to mine …

Did you know it would take usd 1.6 bln only to buy all Litecoins left to mine at current price of usd 89, but usd 47.1 bln at usd 19260 to buy the remaining Bitcoins and usd 38.5 bln to buy the remaining XRP. Litecoin is way way too cheap at usd 89.

That should somehow be shown on the website with a bar chart - 3 bars showing Bitcoin, XRP, Litecoin how much money it takes to buy the remaining coins.

https://digitalik.net/btc/cycle_low_multiple

1 Like

The litecoin.com site is run independently, and not the Litecoin Foundation. They also designed the site, so I imagine they think the site looks good enough. Though I have shared this post with him.

Who owns it? I like it. Self motivated owner?

Nice site! :slight_smile: Very Informative!

We need more community members like that!

Maybe they could add a positive forum, I would help!

The domain bestlitecoinforum.com is available. Or ltc-forum.com . And many other. Go for it.

Control your groups. It seems loshan is in all of them, and they speak poorly of Jay, Craig, Charlie, and the coin itself, not knowing information like PayPal, Greyscale, Mweb, etc.

With your response, I guess the above site is owned by loshan too? Is that the reason he demanded to be an admin of the informative room, refused, then hacked? He has reasons to control the narrative centrally?

So what’s the big news coming to Litecoin? Why not also care about damage being created and the railroaded/scammed? Read for yourself.

I care about litecoin and see it the weakest link being a positive community, as they have “crap,” as you call it, centrally run by a developer.

I wish you the best, and the developers continue to put out a quality environment that will attract colossal adoption, despite the unfortunate centralized communities.

I think LTC has something huge coming not to care how they are represented by a developer and the communities they run.

What’s the motivation to not improve the communities when moderation is already centralized?

I don’t know what is wrong with you. I don’t know Loshan or the people behind litecoin . com . I recommended to make a forum yourself. You seem like an expert on how to manage a forum. I will be glad to be a member if you and Jo make an LTC forum, too.

“I don’t know what is wrong with you.”

Is that appropriate to say to someone concerned about the community you also called “crap” while you express no concern over people being scammed, vilified, or site hacked?

You say you don’t know Loshan but then take his ongoing changing accusations over anyone and give him immense “respect.”

In addition to not “knowing what is wrong with me” you call me fixated for caring about community relations of a coin over the largest room that you yourself call “crap”, you don’t care if someone is railroaded, lied about, you disregard the truth and just demonize the messenger too?

Yet you ask what is wrong with me?

What is wrong with caring about a community and a person who was railroaded, centrally banned, and their site hacked who actively promoted Litecoin outside the room?

Where is the caring for the litecoin community or compassion for others?

I’m done talking with you as you said; “you aren’t going to change your mind.”

It seems to upset you that people care about the community and a person vilified. I’m not the only one, yet you turn your head.
Like you, I’m done talking about it, you can see the truth for yourself, or do as has been done for years, as you admit, and turn your head the other way not caring what others see and acknowledge for years.