Was charged a %99.9 fee to send 11.64 litecoin! Help

not sure how the ledger works in relation to change addresses or in relation to the ledger wallet.

I would assume that you should see it as part of your balance though in the ledger - because quite simply, unless you are doing a “pay to many” there is only ever 2 addresses involved in a transaction (unless your output is exactly equal to the input(s) you are spending) as the transaction will consume the entirety of any inputs needed to meet your payment amount, with the remainder going to a change address. So - of the two addresses involved in the transaction, one of them is the one you paid and the other is your change address.

Did you solve it?

you have clearly being hacked. What OS do you use?

When you make a transaction a portion of the transaction will go to your change address in your wallet. Are you sure this isn’t what happened. For example if you are spending from a wallet and it uses a previous transaction that is larger than what you want to spend, the amount you want to send will go to that address, the remainder goes to your change address. The balance in your wallet would still show those funds that went to your change address.

1 Like

I looked at this transaction , the fee for it was only 0.00000224 LTC. This address that received the 11.+ LTC has been used twice and is now empty. I believe this is your wallet’s change address. If you view this LTC account in Electrum wallet you will be able to see all the addresses you have used including which addresses were used as change addresses. If you view transactions you created after this happened you should be able to see this change address as an input for LTC you sent in another transaction.