Urgent help needed with a transaction

:dankassnugs:

GOT IT!!!

See the email chain but omgoodness it let me export the wif key after deleting and reinstalling the VM without having to download the entire chain. Thanks again…thanks so much…You have taught me so many new things I feel renewed! THANKS AGAIN!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I just read the e-mail, jackpot!

You are very welcome, glad you were ultimately able to teach that pesky wallet a lesson and move the bits outta there. :v:

1 Like

It is strange…the only way to get it to generate the right address was to build a new VM and install it. If you turn it off or log out or close the wallet …when it starts back up that address is gone and the new one is there. I dont understand how they could have tied their algorithm to the “load up the wallet” process but they did. I am not sure if I jacked something up but in Linux it let me get the wif without downloading the chain.
:tada:

we got it though!

fake edit: that was kinda fun :champagne:

Reading this thread and cxop spends valuable time successfully helping out this 14$ Man compelled to donate.
After a few days trumping around and getting disgusted with following the real fake media news generator, this bit of happy ending story is what the doctor’s order for the weekend.
I will send a few lites next.
Thanks cxop, Keep it Going…! /nD

What is the email address I can use to send my donation, I thought your URL is good to use.

1 Like

Thanks for the :ltc: donation! I will pay it forward to the litecoin foundation please, to help build the future :muscle:

Address: 3BTxuixRkhMQfTSqCLmq9Wn4jJ9H3dszhX

1 Like