Understanding how you determine the X factor of a crypto

How do you determine what would be the potential of a tokens value ? What is the formula to find out it’s X factor. For example let’s use litecoin in our X factor determination. How are you going to make any sort of evaluation of a coin without know all the facts. I mean just not the technical side but what’s evaluation over time. Face it were in this for the money and the ecosystem

Can someone advise in which cryptocurrency it is better to invest money now?

The beauty of it doesn’t know when the X Factor is coming. We must take into account the economic situation and monitor inflation.

The beauty of it doesn’t know when the X Factor is coming. We must take into account the economic situation and monitor inflation. In addition, some experts have been dealing with cryptocurrencies for a long time, and their forecasts were justified. You need to constantly track the value of the coin you bought. Well, no one canceled the sense of their own flair. Thanks to my intuition, I decided to invest my money in https://yuanpaygroup.com because it only gains momentum every day. Experts ’ forecasts in this regard are encouraging. All I have to do is wait and track my X-factor. This is where my education as an economist will come in handy.

Thanks for sharing this!

I have $1400 as the next LTC target, then 8k, then 11k, during this bull cycle…