Hi, I’m sorry for asking noob questions.
- I’ve got an old version of litecoin-qt (0.8.6.1 beta)
- I try to send LTC to another wallet
- I did not know anything about the fees, so i put zero fees at the transaction (yes, i know, stupid…)
- so now it’s unconfirmed for several hours
- I now want to abandon the transaction, make a new order with sufficient fees
- but i can’t abandon the transaction because it’s such an old wallet version
- I downloaded the new 0.14.2, but I don’t know if i can overwrite the old version of the wallet
- How can I safely upgrade from 0.8.6.1 to 0.14.2 on maxOS?
- After the upgrade: Are all my transaction still in my new wallet?
- Can I abandon the unconfirmed transaction in my new wallet? if yes: how?
- If not: what should i do? Wait for weeks until the transaction will be confirmed?
Sorry for that, but I did not find any tutorial for my problem.
Many thanks for help!