My transaction seems to be stuck in my Litecoin Core desktop wallet. I am on the latest version. It has been 48 hrs and the transactionID is not appearing in any LTC explorers. I tried 3 of them.
In the debug log I see the below messages repeating. I read through some other posts. I request some confirmation that this transaction will eventually fail and I can see the correct balance in my wallet. If not is there any command parameter I can use with litecoin-qt.exe to either rollback this trans or increase the fee? Thanks for any guidance on this!!
Submitting wtx to mempool for relay
This sounds weird.
The minimum tx fee is 1sat/byte the application should give u an error if u go under that line.
And with 1sat/byte u get 100% into the next block. So really hard to say what’s going wrong.
Some Screenshots could help maybe.
Ur TX history + TX details of the stucking one.
I am happy to share that I was able to resolve the issue. Following are the steps I took:
- I checked the debug logs (I was using litecoin core desktop wallet) and saw that the transaction was not getting submitted successfully. It was being retried.
- I then confirmed that the source address for my litecoins still had the same balance before I had attempted the transfer.
- I then found the private key for my address
- I imported the key into a different wallet. I used Exodus
- I sent the coins from Exodus to my target wallet
Thanks for the update. It will help others.