Solo Mining with 60 x L3 Asics

Hey Guys, I have just received 60 x L3 Asic miners from the November batch and was hoping to get some feedback on if it is worth setting up a solo mining pool or sticking with something like Nicehash?

1 Like

I was mining with 1 A4 dominator on lite coin pool.org and found a block in my first month. Totally regretted not minimg solo, but then again, the steady stream of LTC from a pool is nice, predictable.

I plan on using my A4 dominator to mine solo (lottery style) once I get the A4+

Might be a good idea to diversify, use some to mine solo, some to mine as part of a pool.

I would use P2Pool, it is a way of mining in a decentralised pool which promotes decentralization, I managed to setup my own node, and mining to that is working well.

you can join a various P2P nodes :

1: URL = stratum+tcp://ltc.dedicated.co.za:9327
Worker = LTC address ONLY USE LEGACY LTC address( one that begins with L )
password = x

2: URL = stratum+tcp://814204445081.sn.mynetname.net:9326
Worker = LTC address ONLY USE LEGACY LTC address( one that begins with L )
password = x

I’ve been looking into doing this too, I don’t quite understand p2pool, does that just let you run your own pool in a server and then you can point your miners to it?

Would this be like solo mining if it was just you and your miners pointing to the pool?

I feel like I want to go solo, setting up own server running the p2pool software would let me do that, right?