Shop for High-Tech and pay with LiteCoin

Hello everyone! My name is Ivan Schroll and I am the CEO of bitnomad. I am very excited to be here and share my passion for blockchain with you.

Ever since I discovered blockchain technology, I have been fascinated by its potential to transform the way we do business. That’s why I founded bitnomad, a platform that allows people to shop for high-tech goods using cryptocurrency.

At bitnomad, we believe in the power of cryptocurrency to revolutionize the world of e-commerce. By using digital currencies like LTC, our customers can enjoy fast, secure, and decentralized transactions without the need for traditional banking systems.

But we didn’t stop there. We also offer worldwide shipping to ensure that everyone can benefit from our platform, no matter where they are in the world. And to make the shopping experience even more seamless, we have an exclusive LiteCoin and 11 more cryptocurrency checkout option.

As a blockchain enthusiast, I am proud to lead a company that is at the forefront of this technology. And I am excited to see how bitnomad will continue to evolve and innovate in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to learn about bitnomad and our mission to bring the benefits of cryptocurrency to online shopping.

Feel free to contact us at info@bitnomad.store or Nostr : npub1asdm7rt4fvxm5rcpttmaxsu5795y6wt9zmeyyx58khrresmvywlshnc2q7

Since i am a new User of the forum, i cannot post the link direct in here.
If you are interested in knowing more, Our website is bitnomad.store

“Any mod edit with the https link will be appreciated” :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the Litecoin community.