Research: AltP2P exchange questions?

I’m doing some market research, and looking for feedback. Thanks for your time! Let me clarify: There is NO EXCHANGE! There is nothing to advertise. I’m reaching out to the community, to see if this is something the community would be interested in, or to not pursue. In order to get feedback, I’ll need to provide some details, so that people can provide feedback.

What I’m researching is would people be interested in the launch of a Peer 2 Peer [p2p] exchange, between users. It focuses on various altcoins–coins other than BTC and ETH–with various payment options like gift cards, skrill, debit/credit, cash app, etc. Example: the buyer is looking to buy an altcoin with a gift card, a seller accepts gift cards, and they conduct the transaction via escrow.

This would be actual P2P: no order books, charts, or other things like a DEX; actual P2P like Paxful or LocalBitcoins; BTC and ETH would be included, but the focus would be on altcoins.

From what I’ve seen, P2Ps either focus mostly on BTC & ETH, with maybe a few other tokens, or they are niches that focus on one coin, or converting BTC with the specific coin.

I’m thinking of starting a P2P with 10 - 30 coins, and expand based on crowd feedback.

Would this be of interest?

Please explain where I did advertising? I am asking for feedback, as to if anyone would be interested in a P2P altcoin exchange; if I should even pursue this venture, or if it’s not worth even pursing.

I explain what it would be like, IF I even launched it, and ask for feedback on potential features, to keep, edit, or disregard. As there is no existing forum, but an idea, how is it advertising? I’m not allowed to ask questions, to see if it is something the community has an interest in?

Personally I am not interested, but wanted to share Bisq with you.

Some research is needed to figure out how it works, but it is a p2p trading software (self hosted) and censorship resistant.

Have a look and good luck,

Thank you for sharing. I had some questions answered

1 Like