Quieter fans for the L3+ from Antminer?

These videos should give you all you need to know about this, it is a playlist I made on Youtube has a lot about this: Handling Mining Noise at Home

I would consider purchasing some duct work to silence the machines a bit, you can get to 65 db, most machine are around 75 db so a reduction to 65 is significant but you will likely still hear it. You can save yourself a lot in materials by finding a place that you can just let it run, not an option for everyone though.

donā€™t ever change the original fans, if a fan dies only buy the same original fan replacement. all other fans are inferior!

Helloā€¦I figured out how to very down the commotion by in excess of 60 percent by putting it inside a straightforward $8 dollar home stop stockpiling box and putting protection wrap within it. That is everything it truly requires to hose the sound.
Iā€™ve tried a 6" sound suppressors and itā€™s a misuse of cash, b/c 6" vent conduits will calm it down a similar sum nearly,
Iā€™ve likewise tried utilizing a 6" can fan to help exhaust and made them intrigue results. It managed to chill off the asics by 1-2 degrees and lower the asic fan speed down from 3900 rpm to 3725 rpm under 80 degree climate. Doesnā€™t seem like a lot however that is b/c I as of now have a 10" can fan debilitating out of the room so having a pipe pusher fan isnā€™t required on the off chance that you previously got a decent fumes vent arrangement.