Prohashing.com “Litecoin mining “

Hey folks, anybody have experience with mining Litecoin on Prohashing.com ? I am currently mining using Antminer L3 + and using. C=litecoin. Was wondering if that is the most efficient way to do so? Also my first choice was to hookup to Litecoinpool.org as my Future Bit Apollo has been mining there with no problems but I am having a heck of a time linking up the Antminer to it, status is “dead” any feedback is appreciated :metal::owl::black_heart:

1 Like

Figured out the Litecoinpool.org issue, but still interested for any feedback on prohashing .

1 Like

I know this is an old post, but I mine LTC at Prohashing. If you are going to static mine Litecoin only, save yourself the fees and mine on litecoinpool as they actually payout at 108% right now with zero fees. If you do the same PPS share mining at Prohashing, you’ll be paying a 4% fee.

2 Likes

I hear ya, yea, I decided to go with the Litecoin pool and have no complaints, they’re solid​:metal::owl:Ł

1 Like

I alternate between litecoinpool and viabtc pool - I use the Doge to give to my grandson who loves Doge (he mines with Apollos so very small on the mining scale) and he likes getting both LTC and Doge.

2 Likes

How many ASIC machines you hooked up with LiteCoinPool? What is your Hashpower and what is ROI ?

1 Like

I have two Bitmain L3+ ASICS, 1 Futurebit Apollo LTC ASIC, and 3 Futurebit Moonlander 2 USB ASICs. My hashrate is about 1.3 Gh/s. Litecoinpool is also paying out at 150% right now, thanks to increase in Dogecoin pricing, which is merge mined at Litecoinpool.

2 Likes

Thanks mate.
Didn’t hear about Futurebit ASIC.s Are they good? Also, are you running these ASIC nodes in your “home” ? What’s your net ROI after paying all electricity charges? I mean is it still worth to invest ?

Also, are you aware of any rental services available to host ASIC hardware? I found one company in Dubai which provides this service but setup cost is super huge. Like they give you farm of 25 110TH/s Antminer ASIC machines and it costs around 253,00 USD. 3000 will be per month electricity cost. They commit 12% annual ROI based on current price of BTC (50,000 USD). They only provide mining for BTC, not LTC.

1 Like