Please, I need help. My wallet is not fully syncing

I could use some assistance with my ltc wallet. I still have not been able to figure out what to do to get my wallet to fully resync since he upgrade to 0.21.2.2. I can see my coins but the resyncing progress is stuck at about 84.83% completion, 37 weeks behind. I’ve tried to delete the wallet and reload a new wallet but that hasn’t seemed to work. I made the mistake of trying to upgrade to the new version of the wallet after the deadline last year, but followed the instructions for updating for before the deadline not after.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and if successful resolution and full use of my wallet occurs due to that help, I will reward supporter with at least one LTC from that fixed wallet.

2 Likes

Blockchain database could be corrupted. What platform are you on: windows/mac/linux?

2 Likes

I don’t even know!

Hello, i’ve had a similar problem with my ltc wallet i resolved it by connecting with my seed to electrum ltc wallet and removing the transaction. Then syncronizing through coinnode.info.

have a good day, i hope i could help you.

1 Like

Hi. Tell me pls, did u solve your problem?

All of the help I’ve received for this issue via emails has been from bots that have referred me to a site that appears legit but wants me to enter my seed phrase after selecting the category.
I’ve also been warned that this site is not secure when I link to it.
I have not yet been able to fully open and use the wallet.

I could use some assistance with my ltc wallet. I still have not been able to figure out what to do to get my wallet to fully resync since he upgrade to 0.21.2.2. I can see my coins but the resyncing progress is stuck at about 84.83% completion, 37 weeks behind. I’ve tried to delete the wallet and reload a new wallet but that hasn’t seemed to work. I made the mistake of trying to upgrade to the new version of the wallet after the deadline last year, but followed the instructions for updating for before the deadline not after.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and if successful resolution and full use of my wallet occurs due to that help, I will reward supporter with at least one LTC from that fixed wallet.
So far all of the help I’ve received for this issue via emails has been from bots that have referred me to a site that appears legit but wants me to enter my seed phrase after selecting the category.
I’ve also been warned that this Litecointalk site is not secure when I link to it.
I have not yet been able to fully open and use the litecoin wallet.

1 Like

did you solve this yet?

It sounds like you’re encountering some challenges with your LTC wallet after the upgrade. Have you tried reaching out to the Litecoin community or support forums for assistance? They might have some helpful tips to get your wallet fully synced. Good luck, and I hope you get it resolved soon!

what wallet are you using?