Newest version of litecoin core is severely bugged

I have tried every single possible option to run and sync the newest version of litecoin core…the plain fact is that the windows version simply DOES NOT WORK!!!

What do you mean it doesn’t work? Do you get an error?

Works here. You need to be more specific, what is your computer spec, firewall? router?
Where did you download from? are you admin?
Provide Screenshots…

1 Like

Many complaints and grievances were launched by customers and supporters of litecoin after the new version was launched. They haven’t made any changes since then, but hopefully we can expect a new version with lesser bugs, and the present issues resolved.

Are you able to share examples please?

It is not working on your side. find out the problem and get it solved asap.

What issue are you facing?

the only way I was able to finally get the newest version working was to complteely download a new copy of the blockchain using that newest version…
the debug file (when I was trying to use the chain data that worked just fine on the older version) said that it kept rejecting a certain block…
so apparently the newest version assumes a certian block is valid so that a new prtocol can be intorduced…like they did when segwit was launched…
I can only assume that mimble wimble is now working…
I have not been up to date with the latest on it o I am not sure myself…
But
I was able to get the newest version working by downloading the blockchain completely and then replacing the wallet.dat file with my wallet.dat backup/(wallet from the old version) and it did a rescan…
so in the end…I guess the most recent upgrade was just an extreme inconvenience for those who rely on mining earnings but are not able to be online often…
the fact that the new version would not connect to a single peer because it kept trying to broadcast invalid block data was the problem I was having…fyi…those who have responded above…
like I said…It would NOT sync
I assumed the word sync implied that it would not connect to any peers…but I was under extreme anger and frustration when I made this post as I could not access my money because of an update…

Issues · litecoin-project/litecoin · GitHub can be used to report or submit the bugs you are facing.

1 Like

@Ziggurat Thanks! I was looking for some info on that!

The latest versions need some fixes. Report this. I’m sure their team will address this quickly.

Update from 18 to 21 needs a full resync of blockchain. This is a known issue and was announced here or on Twitter. Not sure

скажите у меня аналогичная проблема с новой версией кошелька . что мне делать .на windows не устанавливается вот мой скрины