New to litecoin. Want to buy more litecoin

Hello there. am new to litecoin.
I have purchased few coins from coinbase, and trying to purchase more but their site is having some issues.

Where else can i go to quickly purchase litecoin with a bank card or bank account.

Thanks

hi, i sell you litecoin, if you want

1 Like

hey are you on
? ill buy one from you

sell you 1 for $5000. will be worth 5 times that in a year. GREAT deal :wink:

3 Likes

Relax. Do not be in a hurry. Depending on what Country you live the general options are to search online to find out which Exchanges takes your prefered means of payment and your currency.

Kraken.com takes US/EUR/CAD
quadrigacx.com/ - Canada
Bitcoin ATM - buy Bitcoin and use to purchase Litecoin on any Exchange
Litecoin ATM

Most Exchanges would require some kind of identification and with the current cryptomania you can expect the process to take weeks. Welcome to cutting edge technology where everything is slow apart from the price spikes. All the best.

1 Like

Hii how could I buy litecoin in India?

I sell litecoin for amazon or PayPal

I sell litecoins in 22 fiat currencies with best rate on litecoinlocal. If you want to buy litecoins log in to https://www.litecoinlocal.net and search for trade deals from QuickQX.
GBP transactions are instant if sent from United Kingdom bank.
EUR and other fiat currencies settlement time differs but normally does not take longer that 2 banking days.
Start a trade even I am not online. I receive email notification straight away.
Good deals for regular and high volume customers.

from? and how?

There are quite accessible payment methods on Mercatox. You can buy Litecoin via Payeer, Perfect Money, Qiwi, and Yandex Money on this exchange.

BISQ is a cool decentralized exchange that accepts fiat money. It is possible to get first Litecoins there. I can recommend using it. You can learn about Bisq there.

1 Like