New hardware wallet, protect your litc

Worried about where to save your ltc? Worried about the safety of online wallet?

Why not try Coldbar hardware wallet, this new-brand wallet is much stronger than Ledger and Trezor I believe, I just bought it few days ago, and I have some hands-on experience about it.

The wallet seems like alien mothership, and it is a little bit larger than other traditional hardware wallets. But the functionality of this wallet totally shock me!! It has two parts, one is device itself, and another part is app installed on user’s mobile phone, token’s private keys are stored on the device, and app is only responsible for broadcasting transaction, the only way to transport data is to through QR code.

It not only supports ERC-20 token, but also supports other tokens that are developed in Ethereum platform.

From my opinion, it is always better to store your finances in a physical place rather than other places.

Coldlar Website: https://www.coldlar.com

1 Like

All in Chinese though

1 Like

It truely has English, man

1 Like

The English version of website is still developing, coming soon

1 Like

Thank you so much sir for informing us.

Thanks for sharing… I found it also helpful for sharing here. a list of 23 hardware wallets and many of them supporting LTC as well.