My new artwork...satoshi Nakamoto

LitecoinFam, Hru?

I would like to show the community my newest artwork. Hope ull like it.

Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto 1
Satoshi Nakamoto reflecting on his accomplishment
Satoshi Nakamoto thinking

Im working on Charlie Lee artwork as well

6 Likes

That doesn’t look like Dr.Craig Wright :joy: lol, but seriously tho, pretty cool artwork of Dorian, im interested to see what you come up with for Charlie. It would be neat to have a Mweb inspired piece with Charlie and David as identifiable figures on one side and faceless devs pegged into the EB on the other side if you will.

1 Like

Charlie Lee…here you go

Charlie creator of Litecoin

2 Likes

Pretty neat! Do you sell prints?

Expecting primitive air broadcast systems patching to degree levels differential advances need process for the members needs adjustment

It’s very nice. Do you do this as a hobby or do you also make some bucks through it?

1 Like

ape with a hat
Thank you
My ape Samurai
Been working in a collection since september. Just unveilling some artwork on this forum and twitter (find me Imajinn-mind). Waiting for liteverse NFT marketplace to go online and sell
Right now I will do prints

2 Likes

Have you saw liteverse.io went online?

I know. Ive minted 2 NFT but now im trying a 3rd one but it keeps on failing

1 Like

That’s a nice piece of artwork! You seem to have taken some art classes. Keep it up.

Thank a lot
Im a graphic designer for over 20 years and very marketing oriented but 2 years ago or so i started abstract

Thank so much.
You can view more of my artwork here on my twitter profile (at)Imajinn_mind
or
liteverse.io
or
https://opensea.io/collection/ape-samurai-collection

Looks Really Cool.

Thank you so much
I have actually made my first sale today …the Charlie Lee portrait

2 Likes

That’s so cool, kudos! I usually monitor NFT Drops but every now and then you find gems like these. All the best of luck!

1 Like

I feel the current NFT market as it grows the future has a good offering for people especially collectables as a business would definitely grow.

1 Like

You are doing a great job! Keep sharing your art pieces with us here. We would love to know what you have been up to.

1 Like

Thank you so much.
Here are my latest artworks

OG Chikun #1
OG Chikun #1

SpaceX Chikun

SpaceX Chikun

And my Chikun Samurai collection

samurai chicken warrior 2
samurai chicken warrior 3