My LTC Unconfirmed Transaction

I Have deposited Some Ltc in BTC-e But my transaction is unconfirmed niether its reached on the address where i sended

I Updated the new version of Litecoin QT wallet

i Can see the Abonded Transaction option when i click right on that transaction but its not availble i cant click on that please tell me what to do how i can get back my litecoins

Date: 14/04/2017 16:18

btc-e minimum deposit is .1 ltc…one time I sent .01 LTC to my wallet on btc-e.com and it took 8 months to arrive in my wallet…also I had the coin control option selected to not pay a mining fee when possible so it took forever to be picked up in a block…if you want to cancel a transaction that has zero confirmations use the -zapwallet flag and it will cancel any unconfirmed spent outputs and put them back as non-spent outputs…

abandon transaction should do the same thing as zapwallet if I’m not mistaken…dont quote me on this though,…I have never seen a “abandon transaction” option in a core wallet…then again I havnt really looked for that either…

Hey, right click transaction and cancel in wallet :slight_smile:

hi i have the same problem but cant see how cancel the transaction its no where to be found on my wallet can you guys please help

http://explorer.litecoin.net/

type your address’ in here and you can track your transactions this way…

you can also start litecoin-qt in command prompt by cd to its location the type litecoin-qt -rescan and it will scan the blockchain for any unspent outputs belonging to your address…