Mining pools advice?

Hey!
So I’ve been researching probably all possible mining pools that seem credible. Now I’ve narrowed down my list to just a few:

Now I gotta choose and I hoped to find some help here, guys.

1 Like

It’s really up to you… personally I would go with LitecoinPool, who have been around for a really long time… they were also the first to signal compatibility with segwit.

3 Likes

I mine with Litecoinpool.org and have enjoyed it thus far, we are at 108% payout ratio, it was quick and easy to set up,

1 Like

Definitely Litecoinpool.org It was the first Litecoin pool. Started & still maintained by @Pooler . My Back up is ViaBTC because you can withdraw a very small amount from there if the pool gets swicted on you.

2 Likes

Yeah, my first ever LTC Pool… back in 2013-2014… and again is…
140%PPS is it actually beginning of Feb.2021 … :smiley:
About Prohashing… LTC is nice there, if LTC is low and you go there with some THs of SHA256 power to get LTC … :wink: best if SHA256 coins are very UP and the LTC is LOW …

But for scrypt mining LTC is best to go litecoinpool dor org … its a tradition :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol… few days or a week after my first post, we had like 170-175% on litecoinpoolorg … sweet week that was… :slight_smile: now its 152% not bad . still… :wink:
Actually i mine across Prohashing.com and litecoinpool.org … sometimes with load-balance , then (work)balance then rotate … just to see whats give max juice … also PH pays for stale shares also :slight_smile: so i run it with submitting stales on PH… but i like to mine at PH when LTC is high and when i want some more other coins then LTC (dont bite me, but i like to see other coins as well :wink: ) … but mos quota goes to litecoinpoolorg though

Check out HyperDonkey.com’s Litecoin P2Pool node. We’re up to 17 blocks in the last 30 days!

http://p2pool.hyperdonkey.com:9327

1 Like

yeah, but its PPLNS you need to be “on” it for days to have nice revenue… but its nice… 3 or four blocks in a row of couple hours… yeah, should have mentioned that one too … :smiley:

Any suggestion around setting up GPU rig for LTC mining and pool as litecoinpool.org