LTC in the future

LTC in the period 2020-2025. I want to hear your predictions

1 Like

I think that the price should rise in 2020-2021, then level out and stay at about the same level

2 Likes

Hello. Now bitcoin is going up! So I think maximum we can see 100 USD in this year!

Impossible to predict. Given the improvements and increase in awareness, I could see it go to 1/4 of BTC when least expected, if not higher.

I see more upside to LTC ahead. I will continue to use, buy, and accumulate based on the research present on LTC’s benefits.

Disclosure: I own both and others but see more potential with LTC.

2 Likes

The price of Bitcoin is rising so I can predict that the price of LTC also will rise.

1 Like

LTC is more cheap to withdraw on many exchanges… since many exchange not support low fee to withdraw BTC. The demand for LTC maybe increase when BTC goes to moon.

1 Like

Just read that Litecoin had Flipped higher on www.coinmarketcap.com above Bitcoin Cash now.

Would be great if it pumped up in price in comparison to BCH sh*tcoin …IMHO. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which is the best exchange to trade LTC?

I use www.coinbase.com simply because they give me the required tax info at the end of the year…and thus less hassle. I pay a premium…but mostly buy and HODL now…so…hard for anyone in the USA feds or otherwise to beat me up about using www.coinbase.com. But there are cheaper USA exchanges. Just saying, my reasons, for ‘dust’ purchases there. Keeps the CPA happy. :slight_smile:

Someone had just posted this on Linkedin. Fairvalue of Litecoin usd 320 to 529.

What do you think ?

2 Likes

I am new to all this…just trying to learn and wrap my head around it all. I plan on holding onto to what I have which isn’t much at the moment, but trying to decide if I should keep buying more LTC. It sounds intriguing and the price is right!

1 Like

I have just seen a chart showing that LTC is in the third place in the coinmarketcap, I think LTC is in the right direction to mass adoption since it has many valuable features that other coins do not have such as scalability and transaction fees.

1 Like

With current market conditions and huge institutional investments, the market is getting more unpredictable than ever. So, right now predicting the exact amount won’t be possible but I can say that it will show good gains over the future.

1 Like