LTC has cheaper rates than BCH & Doge etc

Again, the fundamentals and the lack of a real use case is what is keeping the price down. So it is important. All of us here want to gain purchasing power as monetary currency continue to be printed, which is the reason we are invested in crypto. You really dont care about price at all? sorry but that 100% bullshit.

The difference between projects of 2017 vs now is that people are actually using DeFi and their respective ecosystems which means they own the coin. I think its a bit disingenuous to ignore every project as “where will they be in 5 years” when the narrative was the same 5 years ago about ETH, BNB, ADA (even though ada is a garbage coin lol)

Im not here to bash LTC I just want to know what is the future of LTC and do the devs plan doing anything unique so the use case expands beyond SOV, because you can just hold BTC for that and the point of LTC becomes useless

Let me try then. I joined Litecoin because it was simple to synchronize the full-node blockchain than Bitcoin. Also, never had a secure option to hold ETH outside an exchange… Use a browser plugin is not an option for me. Besides of that, the episode where ETH forked the network just to calm down novices that where robbed by a vulnerability showed how dependent to Ethereum governance the ETH coin are.

By contrast, @coblee made a intriguing arduous move to sell his Litecoin. Most of people doomed the project, but in essence he was right. Litecoin is not dependent on his individual interest rather by the work of Litecoin network. This is exactly the opposite of most coins that are driven by governance of main core members. (I am about to write an article on this.)

If I need to move lower amounts of money, LTC is simple and it’s not a proprietary platform, not only you can audit the code but is indeed being audited by Bitcoin/Litecoin core developers.

And yes, I hold Bitcoin and I use Litecoin (as well I hold it).

1 Like

interesting

It’s a case of people are using it as a payment facility as opposed to holding it makes sense to me