Lokotech Scrypt ASIC

Got it, thank you, do you have a date when these will be coming out?

Delivers are expected to start in Q3/Q4 2023.

Got it, thank you

Thanks for the info! Will keep an eye out on the same.

Hi there. I wonder id you can answer me on this question. Is open rig frame best for your hashblades or in a closed frame?

Best regards

The presale is open for these today. However according to my calculations it will take 1000 days to recoup the cost of these hashboards. I was looking forward to these but now I can’t bring myself to buy them. Can anyone offer insights I may be missing?

1 Like

@BenLokotech - I am very interested in your hashblades but I have several questions:

1. Can you confirm the service fee is no longer used as your pitch slide deck still mentions it. I watched an interview you did with Geek of All Trades where you stated it was not being used any longer with the hashblades but want to confirm this is still the case.
  2. I assume Lokotech provides mining software for the hashblades. If so, what is the dev fee for the miner?
  3. Can the miner connect to any LTC pool or just Lokotech’s pool? Could it be used with Nicehash?
  4. What OS is loaded in the 10 Stack server?

Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry for the delay everyone. We had to make sure that the testing and validation was completed before we could open any kind of presales!

BigEd There is no plan to have any sort of Dev fee in any aspect of our ASIC miner and/or software and you can run in any pool of your choice. I would recommend ViaBTC, Powerpool, BinancePool, or NiceHash since they are the most profitable as of now. That might change but they seem to be quite consistent nowadays.

We will be sending over the documents needed to both NiceHash and HiveOS. This way they will hopefully have it completed by the time we start delivering. We have no control over what these companies do. Just FYI

TenStack will ship with our custom driver/software on Linux but you be able to install HiveOS if you want.

1 Like

I had a maybe stupid idea yesterday night after listening to the interview with Ben on the “84 million” podcast.
OK, the hashblade is rather expensive…but very neat for personal, solar power backed use due to the high granularity/modularity (145 Watts per unit).

So I had an idea to bring the price down yet still not at Lokotech’s expense:
Since the unit is soooo small, inconspicuous, SILENT (wifey compatible) and cute, why not selling those hashblades on internatinal flights/ airports :wink: in the duty-free area to avoid:

• the hefty 25% VAT in norway
  • and the import tax plus VAT outside norway

THAT would be for once a non-annoying but interesting offer on these cheap RYANAIR flights…and stocking a plane with a bunch of these tiny units on board is a no-brainer.

Or Lokotech opens up a retail store in Andorra with their low VAT :slight_smile:

• drive by while on vacation
  • buy
  • bring a used PC enclosure with you
  • make a quick burn-in test locally, be assured of the card(s) working
  • drive back to Europe with your new “used” mining rig without any import tax :-), but with the good feeling of everything working fine “plug and play”

: Lokotech's HASH & CARRY Andorra