Litecoinlocal.net down?

Hello ,

i was trading in litecoinlocal.net a long time and now it seems down more than a week and i still have some coins there , can anyone here know when the site can back online again ?

Thank you

It’s back online now… They says a database corruption happened. Try logging in. I had to reset my password… But . Only thing is my last trade has been removed and been marked as a disputed transaction, which it wasn’t. Is was complete no problems . a message from admin said I needed to confirm those details of that transaction and then my account would work/ to get my litecoin. That was 3 days ago I did what they said but no word since and my account appears frozen and can’t do any trades… The seller I bought from had his account frozen as well… So he’s not happy either

I have got similar problem with litecoinlocal.net. Since they lost data I got my trades disputed. Some of the buyers replied to disputes but some do not appear to be concerned of loosing money. They hold 17.49LTC and I no longer can withdraw or sell them. Any advice is very welcomed.