#Litecoin will surprise a lot of people in 2023

Halving and more adobtion ? What about event ?

1 Like

what event?

2 Likes

In 2023 there is a LTC halving event. This marks undergoing of a 50% reduction in the amount of newly minted Litecoins. Block halving event happens every 4 years on Litecoin blockchain.

This is the reason 2023 is important for Litecoin. Provided things go as planned, with newer adoptions and collaborations, the Litecoin price prediction for 2023 according to coinpedia projected for $153.13.

With upcoming these events and adoptions, popular analyst Michael Van De Poppe says, historical price movement indicates that Litecoin is preparing for a massive boom.

3 Likes

i hope also price wise Ł will excel in 2023

3 Likes

I really hope more people start acknowledging the value of litecoin soon.

2 Likes

I hope the upcoming years are great for litecoins. Although they aren’t as popular as bitcoins, they have their own significance in the crypto industry.

1 Like

Hopefully it will reach $100.

2 Likes

Litecoin is underrated. 2023 is Litercoin’s year!

1 Like

It definitely is on its way and I am so happy to be a part of Litecoins success. We are in a pivotal time of cryptocurrency… I very lucky :four_leaf_clover:

And Yeah… Litecoin crossed $100.

Litecoin has rallied about 33 percent in the past 30 days to trade around $101.66 on Wednesday. Litecoin is up 90% from the November '22 bottom. This dramatic surge, according to Santiment, a crypto analytics company, is the result of three important elements.

• Litecoin increasing adoption
  • Halving process ahead in 2023
  • Big sharks movements

According to some analysts, considering the impending halving scheduled for August 2023, higher price highs for LTC are anticipated. As in the past, this event will take place when the token’s block height reaches 2,520,000. The Litecoin price prediction of $101 .874 in first Q1 2023 was already projected by expert analyst from Coinpedia. Provided things go as planned, with newer adoptions and collaborations, the price could shoot to $157.541.

3 Likes

Litecoin needs to get out of the Litecoin Corner. Meaning become more known in those special areas of attention in South East Asia and South America. Money transfer is pretty costly in South or Latin America. The Banking Sector kind of Sleepy.

Yeah ! it has great future !!

2 Likes

That’s what I think bro

A good trick would be getting the litecoin core into the linux repositories. At least in Mint they are not present.

ya you are right litecoins have their own importance as they are digital silver