Litecoin Wallet Android Connected - Failed Send Not Connected

Копатель, на каких сайтах еще пишут о проблеме?

Can’t do anything with my funds import the wallet and it’s correct

В том же Гугл плее, на их же сайте в том числе

Я писал им вчера утром, пока полнейшая тишина, на Гугл плее они признали что есть проблема под комментариями

Are you fckd in your head? You dont own the money ppl cant withdraw from this wallet, so dont give us that bullshit! You think someone can just block someone else’s property on that fckd up wallet, someone else’s money, and you be ok with that and not getting a rightly rage back?
That’s completely fckd up that so many ppl can’t get their own money right now, so admit it and stop your laughable visitor/home/rules attitude

это не ответ, малыш, а правила обращения и общения с техподдержкой.
в том письме, откуда ты это взял, была ссылка для верификации твоего обращения, нужно по ней перейти, чтобы взяли в обработку твой вопрос, ну и ждать, когда ответят

You have no room to talk, your trying to extort money with your “reward” bullshit. Your a fucking criminal.

Our money is locked up and your asking for monetary compensation to get it out.

I wouldnt try to extort peoples money on a anonymous platform. But you do look half retarded so good luck to you.

I have the same issue with this wallet. Is there an option to export to some other platform?

Find solution on reddit and did it myself. It works. Please rot in hell useless litecoin foundation.

I will accept donations for posting this solution, not extort people like fredershithole does…

LUWW5bJCxsESuueRDpLL9vN2B5BZV6sweh

Брайан_Блэк, каким образом можно импортировать кошелек с сохранением средств?

Need to download electrum ltc wallet
https://electrum-ltc.org/
I used the windows installer, the standalone exe gave me virus warning.

Follow each step/ option

(In electrum-ltc)
create new wallet
standard wallet
paste seed - options (check bip39 seed )
legacy (p2pkh)
derivation path m/0’
(Done).

The electrum ltc wallet works much faster too

1 Like

Im having same problem can anyone help me how to get my litecoin out of litwallet please

2 Likes

This my first time using this i dont understand the wallet ur talking abt could u please help me get my litecoin out of litewallet. This is the firsttime having this problem

2 Likes

You have to download electrum-ltc wallet on a pc. They don’t have for mobile. You will need your 12 word pass phrase.

Download the electrum-ltc wallet for pc and follow directions.

Another option, i heard litewallet works on ios still. If you have access to ios device you can restore your wallet on there.

1 Like

Thank you ill try it out

1 Like

as @losh11 said on reddit:

yes, apparently it’s been happening to a few people since the latest update. and they are working on fixing this asap.

also:

Yes, please wait [for the fix]. Also please report the person who sent the sketchy link to Reddit. The Litewallet team will never contact you online (unless you email them at the email address in the app), will never ask for your paper key/seed phrase.

1 Like

I think you’re exaggerating when you say the Litecoin foundation is out to extort for money good sir. These are good people who need money for living as well. They fix issues as they do because they believe in Litecoin and see what Litecoin has achieved up to this point. Charlee has donated massive sums of money to the foundation purely out of the goodness in his heart and has ZERO obligation to do so even if he did create the coin! Its the people who believe in Litecoin and Decentralized Global Currency that will help LTC to thrive. Things will mess up at times, but Litecoin itself still has 100% up time to this day and is continuing to be developed upon across the world.

1 Like

Litewallet®
@Litewallet_App 11h

Android (v2.6.0) Having issues!:rotating_light::nauseated_face:. Please save your seed while we sort out the issues and look for the fix. Litewallet & no crypto wallet stores crypto…the seed (12 words) is the important thing! Please protect them and we will send an update soon (iPhones unaffected)

2 Likes

Thank you. Your solution worked for me.

1 Like