Litecoin seed cards to spread adoption

https://redkatlife.com/

All you need is a printer, some paper, scissors and willingness to spread awareness.

Uploading: 83BC630A-C20A-41F3-AC55-60EAEBBB4447.jpeg… Uploading: 35E8B93E-F30E-464E-86CF-3ACA292CBF45.jpeg… Uploading: DEE1C82E-DBC3-4499-9FD7-CA95B0F6A3E9.jpeg… Uploading: F0D5CDD6-F167-4956-9080-07FA61D0B601.jpeg…

4 Likes

The Litecoin Card has not started yet…I wonder how long it will take to get that announcement up…just

an empty site as of now…so you can sign into the USA now…but no funds or other functions yet.

Brad

1 Like

The Litecoin card is rolling out in phases, there are folks using it already on a first come first serve basis. These seed cards … these are just ways for people to learn about Litecoin via the QR code on the card.

2 Likes

Sticking them to ATM’s is the worst thing you could to IMO. People are already wary of scams with ATM’s, this will just associate LTC as a scam

1 Like

Lol , ok dude, you do you

It’s a gas pump by the way , but ATM’s are fantastic places to place em

So it is! (Gas Pump)

Maybe it’s a geographic thing then and might work in other countries, in the UK at least if this was near anything related to a card insert and keypad people would be massively suspicious of it.

1 Like

I understand the need to be cautious, and people are going to have their perceptions regardless, but to your point , there are plenty other places to put the seed cards. It’s just a QR code that takes em to the Litecoin foundation website. Good education on what LTC is.

2 Likes

yes I would prefer it anywhere else! rather on telephone poles instead of ATM machine.

Lol, bruh telephone polls?? The point is for it to be seen, but do you, post em to as many telephone polls as ya like :metal:

Thanks Buzz

I have been holding LTC for a long time and will for a long time. Do any of you think LTC will ever get delissted like XRP

1 Like

Not in my opinion Walt, I think Charlie and the team have navigated tremendously so far, especially with MWEB being opt in privacy/fungibility, it’s not mandatory for exchanges to participate in the upgrade, thus outside of MWEB I see no reason for a delist at all. I firmly believe we are in a great position to be accepted as payment and store of value into the future.

3 Likes

I’ll print some up tonight! Thank you! I like the idea of ATMs; let banks know it is time to embrace crypto! :slight_smile:

Good job! I like it! Fun!

1 Like