Litecoin Pending Transactions

Hello,

I’m not too familiar with Litecoin. I’m working on putting together a little FAQ document for our program and wanted to get verification and clarification before I submit it. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Here is what I have as far as Pending Transactions:

Pending Transaction - Litecoin

• Network Congestion
    • The transaction could be pending due to high traffic volume.
      • Some wallets and exchanges will allow for cancelling transactions or speeding them up, please check your exchange or wallet support/FAQ page for more information
  • Transaction fee may be too low / gas fee too low
    • Transactions are sent into a mempool (short for memory pool) before confirmed by miners
      • If the transaction was sent when the network is busy with a low fee, your transaction could be delayed and remain in pending status until network is less congested
        • Some wallets and exchanges will allow for cancelling transactions or speeding them up, please check your exchange or wallet support/FAQ page for more information
      • The higher the gas fee = the faster the transaction gets confirmed
  • A previous transaction is still pending
    • Transaction will not confirm unless all other previous transactions have been confirmed/rejected
      • Any rejected transactions does not appear on the blockchain
      • If rejected, the coin will reappear in the wallet as if transaction never happened (may need to refresh page)
    • Some transactions may take up to several days before they are either confirmed or rejected
      • This depends on where the transaction originated from - different wallets and exchanges do not have a universal time frame at which they process the transaction