Litecoin Core v0.21.2.2 released!

Litecoin Core v0.21.2.2 released! All users are advised to upgrade.

Read more about the changes here: Litecoin Core v0.21.2.2 released. Critical bug fix. | Litecoin Project

Download only from https://litecoin.org.

2 Likes

l have downloaded and tried to run but wallet got stuck at some point and not syncing
what could it be?

I may have a similar problem. I installed 0.21.2.2 a week ago and it seemed to install ok, but now when tried to open the wallet it won’t sync. It’s stuck at 7 days behind. I’m not sure what to do to fix it.[quote=“losh11, post:1, topic:57599, full:true”]
Litecoin Core v0.21.2.2 released! All users are advised to upgrade.

Read more about the changes here: Litecoin Core v0.21.2.2 released. Critical bug fix. | Litecoin Project

Download only from https://litecoin.org.
[/quote]

I’m guessing you updated from < 0.21.2? If you need to do a full resync of the Litecoin blockchain, as your client doesn’t have the necessary data to handle MWEB blocks.

Likely same issue @Denhugh. Please let me know if a resync doesn’t fix the issue.

what is the process for that?

Hey Losh11,
I haven’t attempted anything more to open my wallet. I want to have the time to be around and do everything correctly.

Is it possible to recreate the same wallet using the mnemonic phrase on a different computer? And then transfer the same wallet back to the original computer?

Thank you for your help.

I’ve upgraded to the new version and it was actually stuck but then my wallet got fixed on its own. I’d recommend to give it a break.

Hello Losh11,
are you still available for assistance with my ltc wallet.
I still have not been able to figure out what to do to get my wallet to fully resync.
I can see my coins but the resyncing progress is stuck at about 84.83% completion.
I’ve tried to delete the wallet and reload a new wallet but that hasn’t seemed to work.
I made the mistake of trying to upgrade to the new version of the wallet after the deadline last year.