Litecard advancing into a credit system rather than debit?

I would like to use it as a credit card that allows you to make payments over time rather than a debt card. Maybe its possible to create one and a small fee be taken as a reward to the Litecoin foundation and improve rewards given over time for consistent, high use customers?

I have a card like that. It is the Gemini credit card. I use it as a credit card, not debit. I can make payments or pay it off (in dollars). It is a MasterCard.
It is currently paying me 10% rewards on gas or diesel. The rewards are payed in the crypto of my choice, currently using PAXG, Pax Gold token. It will pay out 2% to 4% on most purchases in whatever crypto you prefer. They started issuing the cards to exchange account holders at Gemini less than a year ago. By the way, credit is money created out of thin air, not what crypto is intended for. Litecoin is about honest money, not credit.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, yes litecoin its self is not for credit but if the litecoin foundation could fund itself through the creation of one of these I think it would help greatly. The debit card will still always be an option but creating a credit card would not effect the litecoin block chain at all from the stand point that the transaction once conducted is irreversible which is when you send your lite coins.

1 Like

That debit card exists? Any link to see if available?

1 Like

https://litecoin.dashboard.getblockcard.com/login

1 Like

Great just at verification I get a
429 Too Many Requests something like a geoblock event. With VPN it worked. Lets see if Iā€™m elegible.

1 Like