Lite coin price prediction till the year 2030

Litecoin has been the third cryptocurrency by market capitalization for a very long time. This crypto coin has been active for over twelve years now and has managed to be successful for most of this period. At the moment, it is still ranked among the top 12 cryptocurrencies by market Cap.

After the analysis of the prices of Litecoin in previous years, it is assumed that in 2024, the minimum price of Litecoin will be around $136.00. The maximum expected LTC price may be around $160.94. On average, the trading price might be $139.86 in 2024.

The year 2030 will be determined by the maximum LTC price of $1,564.99. However, its rate might be around $1,305.28. So, the expected average trading price is $1,341.51.

So If we hold litecoin for a long time, it would be more fruitful for us.

I am currently mining litecoin so I believe it is also way better than Bitcoin, and i agree to hold it till 2030.

3 Likes

Do not forget LTC has has ZERO DOWN TIME NON. Bitcoin cant say that. Black Rock Fedelity shouls be looking at LTC fopr a spot ETF and I think That a LTC spot ETF would be a better choice than BTC . Lowe fees and open public and closed privet tranactions