Is there a new tools for traders to determine trading signals?

I’m looking for a new trading signal tools or a guide for me to trade. If anyone can recommend something for me I would love to hear your answers.

1 Like

This article discusses OBV - on balance volume, which tends to be a leading technical indicator of Momentum based on Volume for institutional investments.
By tracking the OBV, you could better understand how Smart Money (vs Rumorville) may affect price.

2 Likes

Aurox has launched a completely free trading platform that pulls data from all major exchanges. They have developed their own easy to use indicators, or you can just use the traditional ones just like Trading View.

Eventually they will have TA courses and live help to train people how to trade like a pro.

https://aurox.app/si8d

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll check on this one.

1 Like

I don’t know what signals you’re talking about, and I don’t think they’re as effective as they seem. A friend who works at a forex broker advised me to be more interested in the currency I plan to work with along the way. It requires a careful and detailed evaluation. It depends on several factors such as spread, volatility, trading strategy, and the level of difficulty of the course forecast. All these goals must be taken into account. I have not tried, but who knows how effective this fact is?