Is it important to follow the news of the crypto world?

Can I be successful in trading without knowing about any changes in the crypto world? Do I have to follow the news?

1 Like

Yep…I’d watch the news on crypto…it does no good for me, but it does make me feel better when I buy

high and sell low which seems to be my main talent. So I watch the news on crypto. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just as you might follow the news of a business if you are speculating on a company’s stock, you should also follow the news of crypto also. Imagine there’s a big ethereum product that has been hacked, clearly that’ll have a negative effect on price. Development of new features can also have a positive price movement, as it did for Litecoin adopting SegWit in 2017.

Knowing what’s going on makes me feel like I’m making better decisions, so it’s a must for me personally. You would want to know if there are any significant events happening that would change the price, for example.

just news about btc and look at people around you, when a conservative man starts to mention btc and crypto it is worth thinking about that market is overheated

No one can tell you how to trade, and some will trade technicals soley. however, I personally try to follow the news as it its an inevitable part of trading that seriosuly moves the market.

I have some successful trading cases based on news, but now they don’t occur as often as they did in 2021.