Increasing Awareness

“Flare:

Doge, XLM, XRP, LTC.

Doge will be a stepping stone to the entry of exploring crypto for many.

Push flare, educate doge owners, and they will find first LTC, XRP, XLM and more to come.”

1 Like

A lot of them are also going to be turned off big time when they are left holding a bag they will never get rid of without giant losses. I wish these goofballs would get all worked up over litecoin as the should.

1 Like

Doge will get more use cases and attention with The Flare Network very soon. Doge is one of the four chosen coins; XLM, XRP, Doge, and LTC.

1 Like

Doge wasn’t necessarily “chosen” to join the Flare network… .on Jan 21, 2021 at 157pm (see twitter) they held a vote - 11,546 random dumb-dumbs voted 53.1% to add Doge… it was left up to 6130 idiots to say they wanted it… Id say it was more of a popularity contest. The element of psychology is a fickle maiden… Moreover, last I checked: Over 60% of the entire market cap value of Dogecoin is held on Robinhood - You cant take coins off Robinhood… and it also shuts down frequently.
Its for these reasons I personally hate the fact the LTC is at all associated with that trash.

1 Like

True.Flare shows it can even give a meme coin utility. In addition retail buyers of Doge gain awareness of others on the network, introducing a whole new community to LTC.

Diverse communities create a larger audience to those who wish to diversify. In addition Flare gives multiple opportunities to gain assets;defi, nfts, etc.

1 Like