ICO ideas and expectations

Is there anybody who invest the money in ICO? How do you find the projects? Maybe you have some websites or platform where you get the information. I found such website, it’s got a little reviews but it seems fine ICObench - User Reviews, Rating, Company Details 2020. What do you recommend to invest?

ICOs are ‘banned’ in the USA by IP/net access etc. I ‘suppose’ you could use a VPN but as the IRS in 2019 and now 2020 asks the following (see below) that could get a bit ‘iffy’ don’t ya know. :frowning:

“The wording of the question, “At any time during 2019, 2020, did you receive, sell, send, exchange or otherwise acquire any financial interest in any virtual currency,” remains the same, save the year. Cryptocurrency is currently taxed as property. …”

So you ‘probably’ could pull this off with a VPN, but you’d have to report it, in that it was an ‘illegal’ ICO that would be “iffy”.

Now if you had someone you really, really trusted ‘overseas’ and sent BTC to to buy into an ICO…and reported you then bought from this individual…that is the workaround…alas, I trust no one overseas, or I’d be ‘remote’ hosting btc/crypto POW miners in a data hall in China or some such…