I will send 1 LTC to a user signed up before Dec. 30

Round 1

Round 1 ended on 2020-11-17.

Hi guys, I will randomly choose one user signed up between now and Nov 10, 2020, 00:00 UTC and send him/her one Litecoin.

Just click the Sign Up button at the top of the page to sign up, and then you are eligible

The result will be published here before Nov 17, 2020.

Congratulations to our lucky friend @Daniel_Huxley from United Kingdom. The payout has been sent in this transaction.

Round 2

Round 2 started on 2020-11-11 and will end on 2020-12-30

Now that we have concluded the first campaign, let’s continue to have more fun. The rule will be similar.

I will randomly choose one user signed up between now and Dec 30, 2020 00:00 UTC and send him/her one Litecoin. Duplicated accounts will not be eligible.

40 Likes

Nice :+1:

3 Likes

sweet!!!

Nice!! Thanks

Greetings ! It could be gratefull !

Okay Xinxi you got my attention :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks xin xin

Yay!!

Nice!

1 Like

Awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :money_mouth_face:

Methinks, the ‘odds’ of him picking a ‘moderator’ for www.litecointalk.io is ‘sketchy’ at best. :slight_smile:

Is this for real???

You/We also registered on here before this post was made. Only eligable if registered from the time of Xinxi posting until Nov 10…think I might make another account!! haha

:slight_smile:

Hell yes :+1: :pray::pray::pray:

That’s cool Xinxi. But what happens to some of us who are already signed up already as members here?
Hope you would put guys like me who fall into this category into your consideration as well.
Cheers

Not necessary,but do what you do. folks need to ask themselves WTF have you done for adoption, awareness and the greater good, being this is a decentralized cryptocurrency . The foundation does what it can to push these ideals, but these folks have day jobs as well. There are sites that allow you to print out LTC seed cards with QR code’s to learn about LTC all you need is a printer, paper , some scissors and willingness to drop off at stores or hand out. have you donated anything towards MWEB dev?? Many have and Charlie matches the donations one for one, have you offered to send someone oblivious to LTC some Lites to get them familiar with the litewallet and functionality of crypto?? So many folks seek something these days… for what? Do you want to be free from centralized entities and have control over your funds and see financial fairness available to the millions unbanked? I can go on and on. Now I’m not faulting anyone for being excited to receive a litecoin, but it’s not necessary and I feel like there’s pressure for the operation to do so. If you are in crypto for the right reasons you would be giving the foundation a litecoin rather receiving one. Which actually might be a cool pilot, some sort of incentive, small amount of Litecoin for those that download Litewallet for first time, geared to the many that don’t know about crypto instead of giving out to those already in the space. My two cents :metal::owl::black_heart:Ł

2 Likes

Fine, I’m in :+1:

Отлично!